Friday, 6 September 2013

Oi Trollbeads...It's not a Ghost!

Dear Trollbeads,

Pac-Man was an arcade game made by Namco that was first seen in 1980. 

I was 4 years old at the time and lived no where near an arcade and probably had no clue what Pac-Man was for many years after. 



But I know he looks like a piece of yellow pie and gobbles up dots whilst avoiding ghosts.

These are the ghosts...




There was a variation of Pac-Man called Mrs Pac-Man ...she was cute with a bow!

So why oh why are these Trollbeads called...




Mr and Mrs GHOST???



My boyfriend restores and collects old arcade machines.  He was happy about these Trollbeads stating that they are the best yet!  I dare not tell him what you have called them though or he might make me take back to the shop. 
 
Yours Sincerely.
 
Miss Trollbead Collector.




No comments:

Post a Comment