Friday, 5 July 2013

Lego Loveliness Vw Camper Van

 
Recently I've regressed back to my childhood and have found some amazing Lego sets to build.  I found this set on a retailers website with reviews like "Excellent Lego model which kept my husband quiet for ages!" and saw pictures of the Lego loveliness and decided it was for me.
 
Here is what was in the box


This is not what to do with 3334 pieces! 
 

One big box full of Lego.  I though this would be cat proof ...but it makes finding small pieces very difficult, so I ended up with lots of takeaway pots and spending 45 minutes sorting the pieces out into large bits, tiny bits and some colours together!




The finished build...

1962 VW CAMPER VAN




Pop up roof with textile curtain surround
Does my bum look big in this?

Pedals and Dials




VW air-cooled flat four cylinder 'boxer' engine


Mr Hippie Minifigure in his new wheels

No comments:

Post a Comment