Sunday, 30 September 2012

Cheesy Bacon Bread

Today I had  a go at making food I saw on Pinterest called 'Crack Bread'.  So called from it's appearance of having cracks, no it doesn't contain addictive substances (well apart from bacon and cheese in my case!).

It's really easy and having just eaten this I wont be able to move much for the rest of today without groaning about my fullness.  Take small loaf of 'still stuck together' bread.  Slice partly till it resembles a hedgehog.  Add sliced cheese and bacon strips (pre-cooked crunchy bacon is easy to load).




Now add lashings of margarine or butter to the whole lot.


 

Wrap tightly in tin foil and bake 200 degrees Celcius for 20 minutes.




Now stuff your face before it gets cold while the cheese is still gooey and makes strings of hot molten finger burning loveliness.



No comments:

Post a Comment